At Jessup & Associates, PLC., we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access to the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace to provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business adviser.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
Every organization can benefit from being introspective, skeptical, and analytical regarding their finances. We work with organizations to develop the predictive capabilities necessary to adapt to rapid changes and outperform their peers. Specifically, we can help you with:
- Driving growth from new markets and opportunities.
- Enhance cash management through working capital optimization and better capital allocation.
- Improve finance operations by focusing on operational effectiveness, financial analytics, as well as budgeting and forecasting.
- Enable efficient regulatory compliance.
- Effectively manage risk by identifying sources and improvements to mitigate high-risk areas.
- Marital dissolution
- Partner or shareholder dissolution
- Economic damages or bankruptcy
- Purchase price allocation
- Asset impairment testing
- Intellectual property valuations
- Buy and sell agreements
- Purchases or sale of a business
- General business planning
- Assist with the sale of hard assets
- Assist with negotiating private sales of intangibles
- Develop causes of action to recover assets
- Distribute estate assets to creditors based on the priority ranking